This project is sharing the voices of Parkland School Division and how we are all learners together in this journey as we move forward. It’s a project about sharing the things we’ve learned or our “Ah-Ha” moments. Parents, Students, and all Staff Members of PSD are welcome to submit to the project. As we move towards the halfway point of the project, there have been some amazing stories of learning that will be nice to look back on as the year progresses. We are very proud of this archive that we are all creating together.
We are looking for submissions to be 250 words or less, and answer to the prompt, “What did you learn today?” or “Something I’ve learned”. Participants will write a short bio about what they do in Parkland to accompany the post which will answer the following:
- Who you are? (first name only)
- What you do? (grade 1 student, Superintendent, parent, teacher, etc.)
- What you love? (dogs, family, etc.)
To write for the project, please sign up here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email George Couros, Division Principal Innovative Teaching and Learning.
So, a quick summary:
- To participate, complete the sign-up form
- You will be contacted regarding your date of writing.
- Please send your final project to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm prior to the day of posting.
Thank you very much for considering a contribution to our 184 Days of Learning Project!