HomeLogic allows parents to log in and see their child’s attendance and marks online. This program will replace Students’ Achieve.
How to Log In
- Go to https://homelogic.psd70.ab.ca/homelogic
- Click on the New User? Link
- Select Parkland School Division and then hit next
- Select Parent/Guardian and then hit next
- Enter the following information for ONE of your children. The Government Number will be your students Alberta Education ID. You can find this number on your student’s report card.
- Click register. Then enter your email address in the next screen. Your username and password will be emailed to you.
- Go back to https://homelogic.psd70.ab.ca/homelogic and use the ID and password provided.
- To change your password, once logged in, go to preferences on the left side and select change password.
For more information contact:
Connections For Learning