Hot Lunch Guidelines
- Lunches are served at 11:55 am for ALL students. If you have a scheduling conflict, please do not order Hot Lunch on that day.
- Lunches cannot be saved for health reasons. You can arrange to have a sibling pick a lunch up if you like. Please call the kitchen volunteers on that day.
- Credit will not be issued for snow days and class field trips. Lunches will NOT be served on snow days.
- Hot Lunch and Fundraising Lunch are two seperate programs, please ensure your payments are seperate. e.g. two seperate denvelopes/cheques for payment.
- Please put cash in a sealed envelope or Ziploc bag to ensure nothing is lost. Please make cheques payable to PSD #70.
- Please ensure your child’s classroom and teacher are listed at the top of the form. Different classes are on different days.
- Forms will not be accepted after the cut off date indicated on the form for that month. Cut off dates are Oct. 12, Nov. 16, Dec. 14, Jan. 18, Feb. 15, and Mar. 15
- Please be sure to complete the bottom of the form. Doing so, helps our volunteers in that if there are questions about your order, it's easy to make a quick phone call.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to make considerations for children with allergies. If your child has allergies, we recommend he/she does not participate in our Hot Lunch program.
Fundraising Lunch Program
Our fundraising lunches runs from September to June with a few exceptions. We offer selections from Subway, Dairy Queen, Boston Pizza and also hot dogs. Fundraising lunch is held every Monday from November to April.
Note: Because Boston Pizza raised their prices, we've had to raise ours. Thank you for understanding, this is an important fundraising initiative in support of our children.
We always welcome new volunteers. Please contact Jennifer Buchan at 780-963-5484.
Fundraising Lunch Guidelines
- Please read the forms carefully. There are no special orders, lunches come as is. If your child has an allergy please do not order the lunches as we have no control over the food items.
- Please label all forms and envelopes properly. Your child's name must appear on the form as no names do cause significant problems. Envelopes should be labelled Fundraising Lunches. Please do not include any other money as we do not check these envelopes daily and things can go missing for quite a while.
- All children in the same family can be placed in the same envelope and included on one cheque or monies. Please label all forms carefully.
- Absolutely no late orders will be accepted after the cut-off date.
- Lunches cannot be saved for health reasons.
- There will be no refunds for missed lunches. It takes a great deal of work to organize these lunches and we don't have enough volunteers to accommodate this request.
- Money for fundraising lunches can be handed either to the homeroom teacher or the office.
For more information contact:
Muir Lake School