This program is facilitated by Connections for Learning (CFL), but is parent-directed. Home Education is available for students from Grades 1-12. Parents determine the curriculum, resources, activities and assessment methods.
CFL’s role is to:
- Review the education plan at the beginning of the school year
- Provide access to the resource library
- Consult on student progress throughout the school year
- Review a portfolio of student work at the end of the school year
- Document completion of the education plan for the student’s cumulative file
Please visit Connections For Learning's Home Education page for further details.
For more information contact:
Connections for Learning
Stony Plain, AB